GDPR Compliance Services for Web and Mobile Apps
GDPR Compliance Services for Mobile Apps, Websites, Web Apps, Admin Panels
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as a new law, effective May 25, 2018, requires some additional changes in the development of Mobile Apps, websites work currently. The base of the law requires ‘Remove Me’ for an end to end users and this shows appropriate UI interchanges so that data encryption in saving and archiving. Sites using machine learning also need security in the way information can go through or visible for the end to end users to ‘Stop Processing My Data’.
GDPR TECHNOLOGY SECURITY COMPLIANCE
- RIGHT TO MENTION: ‘Remove Me’ options for the end to end users and integration tests to obtain the data sequences to erase all user data automatically.
- SECURITY and Working with 3rd Party APIs to erase the user data at their level all the way.
- CARRY MY DATA: for users to show them to export their information.
- VISIBILITY OF MY SOURCES: Perform changes in the server, front-end screens for users to be able to see their information in a perfect manner.
- 16 YEARS AGE RESTRICTION related GUI and systems accomplishment.
- DATA: Encrypted with secret keys, at rest, backups alongside restricting the timelines of data archiving and protecting the data integrity, the key would treat as a secret.
- GDPR Register and Personal Data Key logs.
Connect with our social platform,
LinkedIn : https://goo.gl/TJ6DQ8
Google Plus: https://goo.gl/Tev1LM
For more query, connect with us here;
Call us: 0120 433 4242
Mail us: email@example.com