For a Global Leader in Worldwide Business Analytics and BPO Services
- Effective monitoring and management of project schedules, deliverables, quality, performance, budgets and costs.
- Integrate out of the box processes with enterprise applications (e.g. Financials, Document Management, etc.).
- Efficient and easy-to-use processes for creating, updating and viewing project management tasks (e.g. Change Requests, Issues and Risks).
- Use of a Business Process centric approach to Primavera integration and leveraging the Oracle Business Process Management Product Suite.
- Orchestrate business flows to Primavera objects with integration to various Enterprise Systems.
- Utilize Oracle BPM’s collaboration capabilities to automate and update all assigned stakeholders about the status and information aligned to each project.
- Workflow enabled integration between Project Management and Enterprise Systems
- Communicate milestones, issues, activities and more without the need to provide full access of Primavera to all users
- Control Issues and Risk registration using customized forms without changing the core Primavera application
- Integrate Content Management and Document approval workflows within Primavera (e.g. Oracle UCM, SharePoint etc.)
- Customized alerts and notifications based on events within Primavera
- No additional customization to Primavera reducing the total cost of ownership and support of the product
- Primavera Version 8.3.1
- Oracle BPM 184.108.40.206
- Oracle ADF 1.1.5